All About Self-Publishing (and More)!
Workshops, Lectures and Panel Discussions on Self-Publishing – From Idea to Publication to Marketing and Beyond – Get the tools you need to help you Build, Use and Market yourself and your writing. Learn to Produce, Publish, and Promote.
Keynote Presenter: Sylvia Hubbard – Why I’m a Self-Published Author
- Saturday | March 30, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Held in the Oakland Center at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan
Featured Speakers Include:
- Why I’m a Self-Published Author
- Publishing from Indie Author to International Distribution
- Is Self-publishing Right for You?
- How Legacy Publishing Drove Me Crazy (and I Found Some Sanity as an Indie)
- Self-publishing: The Numbers
- Building an Indie Publishing Company
- Myths & Facts of Self-Publishing
- Creating a Publishing Team
Schedule at a Glance
Use the hashtag: #RochesterWriters before, during and after the event in your posts, likes, and tweets.
Fresh hot coffee and tea available throughout the day. Light breakfast snacks and a full lunch included with registration. Please contact us if you have special dietary concerns.
Attendees will be able to choose one presentation per session time at the conference. Schedule could change without notice – Rochester Writers reserves the right to add, subtract, or substitute any of the presentations and speakers. Thank you.